I truly LOVE free — especially free money. Here’s how to get yours:
1. Click here to open a NetSpend account for free and use the referral code “7413420433” in order to get the $20 bonus.
2. You will receive your NetSpend Visa Debit card within two weeks.
3. Once received, login to NetSpend and activate it.
4. In order to get the FREE $20, you’ll need to load the card with a minimum of $40.00 using PayPal, a bank account or one of the other many options. I used the “free instant bank transfer” via PayPal because there were no fees associated with that method of deposit.
5. Once you load the $40, NetSpend will add $20 to your balance.
6. I then used my card as a $59 purchase to reload my Amazon gift card (since there was a $1 processing charge for credit, $2 processing charge for pin, and $2.50+ for ATM). You can use it for groceries, gift cards or however you see fit, HOWEVER, remember to account for the fees for the method you use.
Here’s my transaction history so you can see everything. The same day my Paypal deposit went through I received my $20 reward. I then reloaded my Amazon gift card with the $59 and NetSpend charged me the $1 signature purchase fee. All-in-all for about 20 minutes of work I received $19 free! 🙂
The lag in dates is my fault. I got busy with work and forgot to verify the deposits. However, once I verified it only took about two days for Paypal to transfer my initial $40.
*At the moment this is ONLY for United States residents and this is only for new accounts. So if you’ve signed up for Netspend before, please make sure you pass this on to others so they can at least get their free money!
For questions about usage fees and other items, go here.
How are you going to use your free money?